- I didn't do an OSCAR™prediction post this year for the following reasons:
1. I forgot the show was yesterday.
3. I don't really care.
- In general, I would say they got it right this year. 12 Years a Slave was a great movie and I'm glad it won. Most importantly, that dreck American Hustle didn't win a thing. Shut out. Goose egg. Squat. Nada. Bupkis. Zilch. The Denver Broncos of OSCAR™nominees. Bwahahahah. See the full list of winners HERE.
- France's Cesar Awards were given out on Friday. In a big surprise, Blue is the Warmest Color was very nearly shut out. Even the French think it's overrated. See all the winners HERE
- Here's an OSCAR™fun fact: Luise Ranier is the only woman to win Best Actress two consecutive years (1936-37). She is still alive at 104 years young.