Thursday, August 15, 2013

Movies With Really Long Titles


Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb


Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood


The 41-Year-Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall and Felt Superbad About It


I Could Never Have Sex with Any Man Who Has So Little Regard for My Husband


The Saga of the Viking Women and Their Voyage to the Waters of the Great Sea Serpent


Long Strange Trip, or The Writer, the Naked Girl, and the Guy with a Hole in His Head


Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Terror


Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines or How I Flew from London to Paris in 25 hours 11 minutes


I Killed My Lesbian Wife, Hung Her on a Meat Hook, and Now I Have a Three Picture Deal at Disney


Une journée bien remplie ou Neuf meurtres insolites dans une même journée par un seul homme dont ce n'est pas le métier


The Fable of the Kid Who Shifted His Ideals to Golf and Finally Became a Baseball Fan and Took the Only Known Cure


Demonstrating the Action of the Brown Hoisting and Conveying Machine in Unloading a Schooner of Iron Ore, and Loading the Material on the Cars 


1 comment:

RetroHound.com said...

I almost bought Saga of the Viking Women at a video store getting rid of all the VHS, but my wife wouldn't let me.

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

Roma (2018) ✭✭✭✭✭

Alfonso Cuarón’s directorial career has dealt with everything from updated Dickens ( Great Expectations ) to twisted coming of age ( Y Tu Ma...