Friday, March 2, 2012

My Crazy Dream

I had a crazy dream last night.
I could fly like Superman...

Photobucket





I flew to Weeki Wachee Springs, where mermaids mingled with sharks..





There was Christina Hendricks, looking distraught. She's been fired as a mermaid because she kept floating to the top...


.



Then Don Draper drove by with a shag hairdo singing "Brandy" ...





He honked his horn at my Grandmother, who was taking a walk with a twin sister I never knew she had...






Some of the Cool Kids from high school were there. They still snubbed me....





But Julie Newmar invited me to a picnic, so I felt better 





Nearby, a couple of strange guys were wrestling. And their undies weren't bunched in the slightest.






I tried to return to Earth....but uh oh....

Photobucket



 I woke up in a cold sweat


And vowed never again to have Skyline Chili before bedtime....






Superman GIFs courtesy George Reeves Forever


Christina Hendricks Black Book pictorial HERE

2 comments:

Will said...

I'm liking the look of that Chilli.

Anonymous said...

I need dreams this yours. I can't seem to buy them or trip over them.

Roma (2018) ✭✭✭✭✭

Alfonso Cuarón’s directorial career has dealt with everything from updated Dickens ( Great Expectations ) to twisted coming of age ( Y Tu Ma...