Wednesday, October 7, 2015

My Netflix WI List: October 2015


A Western about German prospectors. Nina Hoss is in it so it gets watched.




This has received excellent reviews, but it's probably a bit grim.




I loves me some odd Eastern European stuff and this looks pretty odd.




A re-watch of one of my favorites from the past. Fernando León de Aranoa is a really good director.




I saw the first couple of episodes and my OCD is making me finish it. The creep factor is off the charts.




Another old fave due for a re-watch. This movie made me a fan of Briards.




I don't know much about this movie except Mathieu Amalric is in it and that's enough for me.




A grand noir Barbara Stanwick vehicle. She was scary good in these things.




About the only Woody and Sven show from this period I haven't seen.




Amalric and Devos. 'Nuff said.




The travails of a Pakistani single mom in Norway who wants to be an actress. Wha?




No comments:

Roma (2018) ✭✭✭✭✭

Alfonso Cuarón’s directorial career has dealt with everything from updated Dickens ( Great Expectations ) to twisted coming of age ( Y Tu Ma...